With NO7Rage - Blue Raspberry, you'll be ready to bend that barbell.
What is it?
A pre-workout performance aid designed to promote blood flow and provide maxium muscle pump and volumization. This helps intensify training sessions, resulting in improved strength, performance and size when compared to similar products or to training without using supplements. The ingredients in NO7Rage have been shown to:
- Improve reaction time, strength endurance and power
- Improve mental focus and training motivation
- Enhance muscle gain
- Improve strength
How does it work?
NO7Rage contains a proprietary blend of compounds that work together to increase blood flow, cell volume and mental focus. Greater blood flow to skeletal muscle increases the delivery of oxygen, energy and rebuilding nutrients, and also speeds up the removal of lactic acid. All of this leads to higher quality training, potential strength improvements, less muscle breakdown and increased muscle size. Results may be enhanced by properly consuming a specific ratio of the muscle building blocks contained in AminoBoostXXL.Who should take this product?
- Intermediate and advanced athletes and exercisers looking for an edge during high intensity, high-volume training
- Individuals trying to overcome training and muscle size plateaus
- Anyone who needs or wants to stimulate training desire, workout intensity or mental focus
Thirty to 40 minutes before workout
- Users under 150 lbs. take 1.5 scoops
- 150-200 lbs. take 2 scoops
- More than 200 lbs. take 2.5 scoops
- Contains L-citrulline which has been shown to be the most effective ingredient for inducing nitric oxide (NO) production
- Contains a unique, proprietary blend of taurine and glycerol to enhance the “muscle pump” during resistance training workouts
- Includes an exclusive blend of glycerol powder
- Contains beta-alanine which has been shown to increase exercise endurance, intensity and strength
- NO7Rage supplementation is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation because of the CNS stimulant (caffeine). Caffeine can interfere with some medications such as lithium and MAO inhibitors.
- Caffeine is contraindicated in those with cardiac arrhythmias, other forms of heart disease, hyperthyroidism, peptic ulcers, thyroid disease and anxiety.
- Creatine is contraindicated for those with kidney problems because of potentially greater kidney stress.
DIRECTIONS: Due to the powerful effects of NO7 Rage™, do not exceed the dosage recommended for your individual weight.
Training days: As a dietary supplement, individuals under 150 lbs., use 1 scoop (16 g.), 150-200 lbs., use 2 scoops, 200 lbs.+, use 2.5 scoops with 8 fl. oz. cold water and mix vigorously in a shaker or blender for 30 seconds and consume up to 30 minutes before intense exercise (for 2 scoops or more, use 12-16 fl. oz. cold water).
Non-training days: Use half of the recommended dose based on individual weight. Do not exceed 3 scoops per day.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (16 grams)
Servings Per Container: 40
Calories 0 0 L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 3,000 mg ** 6,000 mg ** Creatine Monohydrate 2,500 mg ** 5,000 mg ** Beta-Alanine 2,000 mg ** 4,000 mg ** Hydromax® (Glycerol Powder 65%) 2,000 mg ** 4,000 mg ** Taurine 1,600 mg ** 3,200 mg ** Nitrosigine® (as Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate) 1,000 mg ** 2,000 mg ** Glucuronolactone 400 mg ** 800 mg ** Caffeine 150 mg ** 300 mg **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** % Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Modified Food Starch, Calcium Silicate , Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica , Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Antifoam, FD&C Blue #1 Lake , FD&C Blue #2
Contains No: Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Peanut, Soy
To maintain freshness, store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Filled by weight not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling.
Shake container before each use as clumping may occur.
Natural Alternatives International (NAI) is the owner of patents as listed on
www.carnosyn.com and registered trademark CarnoSyn®.
Nitrosigine® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21, LLC., and is protected by U.S. patents: #5,707,970; #6,156,735; #6,344,444; and #7,576,132